Sausage Rolls Recipe
Sausage rolls are a perfect appetizer for any occasion. Like a lot of Irish people, I’ve fond (childhood) memories of the mini sausage rolls at parties.
They are basically Irish pork sausages wrapped in puff pastry and baked in the oven. Best enjoyed warm, but can also be eaten cold if you like.
What you need
- pork sausages (Irish sausages if possible)
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten (small is plenty)
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds, optional
4. Using your hand (a plastic glove is very handy here), mix until well combined.
Made this recipe?
Snap and tag @Irishwomenabroad on Instagram and we will reshare on Stories!
Please share your tips in the comments below!
Founder of Irish Women Abroad.
Follow Sarah on Instagram: @socialsbysarah_
Free Checklists to Download
Grab the Returning to Ireland Checklist to help you plan, prepare and get organised for your move home to Ireland.
Download the Packing Checklist to help you ensure a smooth and stress-free move home to Ireland.