Send International Money Services
An international money transfer is an electronic transfer of funds from one person or entity to another.
They allow you to send money abroad, in a specific currency and amount to a friend, relative, or company overseas.
>> Read the Money Transfer Review to find out more <<
For Irish expats returning to Ireland from Australia, Send offer an efficient way to transfer money overseas.
Send, founded in Australia in 2018, is a third-party money transfer service that specialises in international money transfers.
Some of the links below are affiliate links. If you take action after clicking one of these links, I’ll earn some tea kitty money (commission), I promise to drink while creating content like this, at no additional cost to you.
Send allows you to save on transfer fees and currency exchange rates. Send are highly recommended because they are a professional and friendly service, whereby you can speak with a dedicated account manager.
BENEFITS OF SEND
- Exchange rates that can be up to 8 x cheaper than the banks
- Fee-free transfers for members of Irish Women Abroad
- It’s easy and fast to set up an account
- You can make 24/7 transfers
- ASIC and AUSTRAC regulate and multi-award winning service
- Dedicated account manager.